Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fabric Art Bag

I was thumbing through some of my old art photos and found this really cool turtle bag I created for a friend and thought I would share some of my rarely created fabric art.
Front of bag with turtle made out of an old woven Grecian fabric

Front open showing inside stitched words, "The Universe conspires to shower you with love".

Bottom of bag with two fish used from an old Balinisian fabric I have.

The side butterfly was created using an East Indian fabric.

The Dragon Fly is made from a modern fabric, I think it was called something like, Wild Horse.

The little Eastern Blue Bird is made from wild horses fabric and bits of purple fabric from the seventies.

On the back of the bag,it is all primarily made of the modern, " Wild Horse" fabric, Grecian fabric and then beaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment